Currently, Leptospira reference strains are distributed in vials of up to 1 ml. For current pricing see our Fact Sheet. A 50 % discount is available for public health organisations and universities. Transport will be done according to lCAO/lATA regulations and transport fees will be on account of the recipient. An import permit or a letter stating that an import permit is not needed for your country is required. For availability and ordering of strains please visit our Leptospira Library.
Lyophilized rabbit antisera against strains can also be ordered via the Leptospira Library. Most antisera are available in stocks of 1 ml, some are available in stocks of 0.5 ml and 2 ml, priced accordingly. For current pricing see our Fact Sheet. A 50 % discount is available for public health organisations and universities.
Monoclonal antibodies are mainly crude lyophilized mouse ascites, gradually substituted by in vitro culture supernatant. Most monoclonal antibodies are available in 0.5 ml quantities, some are in stock as 1 ml or 2 ml, priced accordingly. For current pricing see our Fact Sheet. A 50 % discount is available for public health organisations and universities. A list of monoclonal antibodies is available at the Leptospira Library and can be ordered from there. Information on the generation of the corresponding hybridomas is also available from the page Leptospira Library. For enquiries on the hybridomas, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quality controlled media are available and can be ordered via the Leptospira Library:
- Liquid EMJH medium. For current pricing see our Fact Sheet. Public health organisations and universities are eligible for a discount.
- Supplement (AFAS). For current pricing see our Fact Sheet. Public health organisations and universities are eligible for a discount. Use 100 ml AFAS in combination with Leptospira Medium Base EMJH (Difco) to obtain 1 liter EMJH.
- Fletcher medium. For current pricing see our Fact Sheet. The minimum order is 25 tubes, priced accordingly.
For all products shipment costs are charged on the account of the recipient. Shipment costs depend on the weight of the package and the destination.
We offer typing services of Leptospira isolates by MAT using a panel of rabbit antisera and/or monoclonal antibodies. Our reference centre can also perform CAAT (Cross Agglutinin Absorption Test). Further information of typing services is available on request by contacting us at email@example.com.
- All orders should be processed through the Leptospira Library.
- If you choose to use your own courier, please indicate the name of your courier and mention your eligible account number. AMC will hand over the goods, but perform no other administrative tasks.
- If you wish to use the courier AMC normally uses, we will provide you with a quote of the costs. Please provide us with any documents required for the transportation and/or import of such goods to your country, if applicable.
- Perishable or hazardous goods will be shipped out under appropriate conditions and with appropriate packaging according to European law and international regulations.
- If needed, a quotation can be prepared.
- All orders will be charged with an administration fee. Please note that the indicated costs concern net payments. Costs associated with financial transactions are the responsibility of the client.